Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010


Merry Christmas!
Since Christmas is knocking on outdoors.
So, I was suited my blog to the season. (@"-"@)
Let's celebrate!
"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way..."
Is time to hang lights, ornament and socks around!
And this time i will celebrate Christmas on the stage,
curiously?
Because "Voltage Desire" will going to have a dance performance in Kluang,
which was organised by JS dance school.
There'll be a lot of professional and
international dancer will be participate in it.
And this was the 1st time I take part in that kind of large show,
it'll be a new experience for me.
I believe that day will be a grand of occasion.
Looking forward to the coming of the day. :)

Cheer up everyone!


1 comment:

咖啡 said...

Merry Christmas..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...