Monday, June 20, 2011

Working life~:)

Long time I didn’t update my blog. I think I have promise somebody will update my blog to share my working life. 13th June was the first day at the company. There had one thing that was surprised me. A Cantonese slogan “ The world is small!!”. One of my colleagues was knew my ex-housemate. They are same school during the secondary school. After that, there have another one case, which is also my colleagues, she was knew my current housemate, they also knew each others for 10 ten years! Sound weird right? I become “middle” person between them.

Opps, seem like I out of topic already. :)

Alright, let me share some experience of my working life. Currently I am work as a trainee software developer. The company was concentrate on TDN which means that will convert the input file that given by sender to xml file, then sent it to receiver. This was just the big picture of how was the process of translation is. Task will be given almost everyday, what I need to do was update or write some custom code with using C++ language based on customer requirement. Besides that, there have others language that used by company which included C#, java, linus and so on. Some projects are included e-catalogue, CRM, web-portal, scanpack and mobile.

The working environment was quite good, it not really stress and all people are nice, they take care of trainee and have some briefing to let us know the working flow of each department. Hopefully I can learn a lot in that company~J

4 comments:

SHELL said...

hehe...lou tai...
glad to hear that u're working well on the company...
the world is small yea... (:
nvm...u should have many people around to accompany u there...
have fun and work smart yea...
gambate kudasai...
miss u lots...♥

牡羊座的我~ said...

hehe..ya..working well here but just always felt alone after work lo..
how about u a? long time din chat with you already, when have come kl tell me ya:) we go sing k~hehe~

Alonso Yoong said...

wow... this time u have keep the promise and realize it.. not bad not bad haha...

牡羊座的我~ said...

haha..sure ma..since you treat me eat "pan mee" already..must keep my promise too~hehe:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...